Prevention Education Services
Our school and community-based education programs are available for people of all ages on a wide variety of subjects that focus on awareness & prevention: understanding the laws, making healthy choices, and learning about resources.
Our programs include…
– Child Abuse Prevention Project (CAPP) is designed for children from preschool through 6th grade. It is a prevention program that empowers children to recognize and deal effectively with potentially dangerous situations. Parent and teacher workshops are also available.
– Sexual Harassment Prevention in the Workplace
– Sexual Harassment and Bullying Prevention in School
– Sexual Abuse & Assault Prevention
– Relationship Violence Prevention
– Women’s & Girl’s Self Defense follows a “women empowerment” model of self defense that focuses on awareness, assertiveness, verbal, and and physical self defense skills.
– Child Abuse/Mandated Reporting; defines child abuse and mandated reporter requirements.
– Training for professionals and community members on these and other topics including child abuse mandated reporting
Contact our Prevention Education Coordinator to schedule a class or learn more about what we offer, or fill out the interest form below and submit via email.
Business: (707) 443-2737
Or email interest form to: [email protected]