Thank you for your interest in working with the North Coast Rape Crisis Team!
We support survivors. Do you?
NCRCT values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages applications from Folx who are Black, Indigenous, People of Color, LGBTQ+, Trans, Queer, Non-Binary, Disabled, Immigrants, Veterans, System-Impacted, Parents, and anyone who has experienced systemic oppression and/or gender-based violence. Applicants with bilingual skills in Spanish, Hmong and/or ASL are strongly encouraged to apply.
Our Humboldt office does not currently have any job openings.
Our Del Norte office does not currently have any job openings.
All jobs are open until filled
Please note that in an ongoing effort to reduce the risk of COVID-19 exposure in the workplace, all employees and volunteers must be fully vaccinated unless there is a medical or religious reason one should not receive the vaccine.
When submitting your application, please be sure to include all of the following:
- A completed application (Please do not write “see resume”) including signatures
- A resume
- Up to 3 letters of recommendation
- A letter addressed to the agency expressing what draws your interest in working to support survivors of sexual assault. In this letter, we ask you consider our mission and value statement.
There are no open positions at this time.
How to Apply
You may submit an application and any additional documents by either:
- Emailing the documents to [email protected]
- Mailing, to NCRCT at 425 I Street, Arcata, CA 95521
- Bringing the documents in person to our office at 425 I Street, Arcata, CA 95521